[mythtv-users] DVB Devices

Nick knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Mon May 23 11:27:44 UTC 2005

On 5/22/05, A Thomson <alunt2003 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hmm,didn't work. I even re-booted Windows style.
> I'm still getting "Could not open card #0!". I did compile mythtv with the
> DVB flag so i don't why it can't open the card?
> I think i have all the drivers loaded:

<snipped>

What is your /var/log/messages output when the DVB driver is loaded?
This may give some indication as to why things are not working
normally. If the udev rules are successfully creating the DVB devices,
make sure the user and/or group permissions are allowing mythtv to
connect to them and use them.

Nick