[mythtv-users] Record Programs Playback

Jason C. Greb jgreb at electronerdz.com
Fri May 20 03:03:11 UTC 2005

I am currently using an RF modulator on the one output to go to a
regular TV. I want to use the DVI/HDMI interface on my main HD TV so I
can get a nice sharp picture. And it does look wonderful. I need both
outputs so one can go to my big expensive TV, and I need the other so I
can use it in my bedroom, on the old crappy whining TV. I don't want a
seperate frontend, because that requires yet another computer, and I
already have 5 computers running constantly as it is. My desired result
would be to have one MythTV box, with the two outputs, one that goes to
one TV, one that goes to the other. Is there a way I can switch which
output Xv uses on the fly? Or is there anything I can play with in my X
config file with the video drivers? It is an ATI Radeon... 7500 I
believe. I have it set up so I can carry my keyboard between rooms
(because it is infrared, and I have a repeater) so I can use it on
either TV, so that is not a concern. Any other ideas would be
appreciated.

Jason

Jason C. Greb <jgreb at electronerdz.com>
ElectroNerdz, Inc.