[mythtv-users] Record Programs Playback

Jason C. Greb jgreb at electronerdz.com
Thu May 19 13:16:34 UTC 2005

I am using MythTV on two different monitors, one DVI and one RGB to
S-Video convertor (which then goes to a RF  Modulator so I can beam it
to another room). This works great, and I can see it in both rooms.
However, when I play videos, I get a blue screen in the other room (the
RGB side). I have changed the MythDVD and MythVideo to use mplayer -vo
x11. This works, so I can see it in both rooms. However, all of my
recorded programs from the TV still show up in blue. I can not find the
command for playing these videos. I am assuming it is just using
MPlayer, but I may be wrong. I tried adding vo=x11 to .mplayer/config,
but this did nothing. I also searched the database under the table
settings, but did not find anything there either. Where can I find this
command line so I can edit it to use a different video out method? I
need to do this so I when my girlfriend gets back from Spain after being
gone for a month, she can watch the recorded shows in the bedroom... :)

Thank you,
--
Jason C. Greb <jgreb at electronerdz.com>
ElectroNerdz, Inc.