[mythtv-users] Myth Game issue????

Dan Wilga dwilga at MtHolyoke.edu
Thu May 12 12:59:16 UTC 2005

At 9:07 PM -0400 5/11/05, A JM wrote:
>I'm able to get to the options menu but I don't see anything out of
>the ordinary? or anything that would make me think it's causing a
>problem. It has to be Myth causing the problem due to the fact I can
>run a game from a terminal window?

If you run mythfrontend from a termnial window, you'll see in its
output the exact command line that MG passes to xmame when you try to
run a game. You can then copy/paste this into a new terminal window
to try it out.

Having done this, and seen that MG passes at least a dozen
parameters, I stand by my suspicion that it's one of these causing
the problem.
Dan Wilga                                         dwilga at mtholyoke.edu
Web Administrator                             http://www.mtholyoke.edu
Mount Holyoke College                                Tel: 413-538-3027
South Hadley, MA  01075            "Who left the cake out in the rain?"