[mythtv-users] Mythfilldatabase and duplicate channels - UK

stan at stanandliz.net stan at stanandliz.net
Tue May 10 12:22:02 UTC 2005

Hi

I am in the UK in London. I am using xmltv to grab program info via
mythfilldatabase.

However, when I do this, my EPG and Mythweb show more than one entry for
BBC One, ITV etc.

In other words, there is more than one channel ID for these duplicate
channels and mythfilldatabase is treating them as different channels.

I'd like to know how to stop MythTV from importing these channels -
running "mythfilldatabase --help" does not come up with anything useful
and running "mythfilldatabase --manual" does not give me the option of
excluding a channel!

thanks in advance

Stephen