[mythtv-users] Confusing 6200 issue...

Donald Oakes donald at oakesville.com
Sun May 8 00:05:14 UTC 2005

I get the same thing whether I use Myth 0.18 or build from CVS.  I was
very hopeful about Jim Westfall's "firewire mpeg2ts sync bugfix" patch
posted to the dev users group, but it did not fix my problem.  If you've
resolved this I'd be very grateful if you could post what you did.

Thanks,
 - Don Oakes