[mythtv-users] Confusing 6200 issue...

The Great Skeeve mythfan at gmail.com
Thu May 5 16:03:02 UTC 2005

Matt,

Did you ever get anywhere on this?  I've encountered the very same
issue in my configuration as well. (I'm running 0.18) Very hit-or-miss
as far as capturing HD or SD over the firewire.

I also have a similar problem when watching live tv over the firewire
tuner.  When I can access the tuner (actually get a picture) it works
fine (pause, rew, ff all ok), but when I change the channel, it dumps
me out.