[mythtv-users] frontend resolution

Aaron Hall Aaron.Hall at ingenient.com
Tue May 3 04:33:13 UTC 2005

Hi all,
I've upgraded via apt-get from .16 to .17 without any issues, so I did
.17 to .18 without hesitation yesterday.
All of the 'under the hood' functionality seems fine, but the frontend
is consistantly getting the wrong screen resolution.
The Geforce4 tv-out resolution is 800x600 (I verified via xorg.log,
unless there is another way), however, the (fedora core2)
/home/mythtv/.mythtv/themecache is always XXX.1280.960
I have changed themes several times with no luck, and deleted the
themecache dir with no luck.
I've re-run mythtvsetup as well.
I went looking for a screen resolution size in mysql, but didn't see
anything obivous.

I'm sure there is an easy fix, and I'm too dense to see it.
Any other things to look for or try to get my theme back to 800.600?

Thanks,
Aaron