[mythtv-users] Small Disto for FrontEnd

Dave Ansell dave at theansells.com
Fri Mar 25 22:43:04 UTC 2005

I have used DRBL ( Diskless Remote Boot in Linux)
http://drbl.sourceforge.net/
It is easy to install which is good for me as I am not a Linux expert!
The Backend runs Fedora FC3.
DRBL then installed on the backend.
The Frontend then boots diskless from the backend.

The only problem is I am having occasional backend crashes and I dont know
if it is caused by the frontend/drbl, etc or just some other problem with
the backend.