[mythtv-users] Job Queues to run by default

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Fri Mar 18 04:33:08 UTC 2005

> I've made a Job Queue which works great when I specify to run Job #1
> when I schedule a recording.  But I can't figure out how to make Job
> #1 run by default for all recording.  Where are those default
> settings?
>
> Is this something missing or I just don't know how to enable it?

There isn't a setting to turn User Jobs on my default when creating
new scheduled recordings, you can only do this with Commercial Flagging.
I didn't add this ability when I created the JobQueue.

If anyone wants to submit a patch to create an option to do this,
feel free, otherwise you'll have to wait until I find a job that I want
to run for every recording and get the urge to implement the feature. :)

--

Chris