[mythtv-users] Exporting/Archiving MythTV recordings for use w/standalone mpeg4 player

Nathan Richardson nathan.richardson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 02:45:34 UTC 2005

Thanks - the program seems to do exactly what I want. I can't get it
to compile, though. There's no documentation at all. I tried doing
make, then make install, and it didn't seem to work. Lots of errors
and I can't run the software (it never got installed, apparently).
Some other post here mentioned a small change needed in the makefile -
anyone know what that is, or have any advice on compiling/installing
nuv2avi?

Thanks...

n.b. - running FC2.

--