[mythtv-users] MythTV on Xbox - praise

Brian Meehan emt244671 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 14:47:10 UTC 2005

I chose NFS storage, so your mileage may vary. The picture is snappy,
though, and the menus work nicely. Before I had the remote, I also
installed VNC server on the xbox so I could configure the menu. Even
that wasn't too much.

An Xbox remote kit can be found on ebay for next to nothing. I got the
44 button one for $4.04 plus $7 shipping.

I'll have to try out the Myth config for XBMC - I do like that as well.