[mythtv-users] MythTV on Xbox - praise

Nav Jagpal nav.jagpal at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 06:36:27 UTC 2005

I'm told the installer to use the local hard disk for storage, and it
seems to be going through the motions now.

I'm not really sure why the Mythtv needs local storage anyways.... I
guess for the picture viewer stuff.

So I see that the DVD remote is required for MythTV on XBOX.. I don't
have one yet, and am wondering if it's really worth it.

I have been using the mythtv addon for XBMC for awhile, and it seems
pretty good.. Only thing that's really missing is watching/pausing
live TV...

What is everyone's experience with MythTV on XBox? Is watching live TV
doable? Can the XBOX keep up?