[mythtv-users] Broadcast Flag Article mentions MythTV and quotes Issac

Aaron Stewart acs at hourglassone.com
Thu Mar 3 20:43:02 UTC 2005

Goes with the territory.. Corporations have been fighting technology since
the dawn of time.. Ref: Audio Cassettes, Video Cassettes, CDs, DVDs, MP3,
and now digital video.

I can't think of any circumstance where they've won.  You can't fight the
progress of technology.  You can try, but you'll lose.  There will always
be workarounds.