[mythtv-users] Controlling Scientific Atlanta Explorer 3200

Derek Battams derek at battams.ca
Mon Jun 13 18:24:58 UTC 2005

Quoting Todd Bowman <tbowman75 at yahoo.com>:

> George Nassas wrote:
>
>> On 9-Jun-05, at 5:04 PM, Derek Battams wrote:
>>
>>> Is anyone having success controlling the SAE3200 (Rogers Cable) with an IR
>>> blaster?  I'm using the SAE2000 licd.conf file and my streamzap IR receiver

Just to complete this thread, it was pointed out to me off-list that in
order to
control the SAE3200 box with LIRC you need to add the following line to the
SAE2000 remote config file and use that conf file to control the 3200 box:

frequency 56000

Once I added that line I was able to control the box with no issues.

  - Derek