[mythtv-users] Cutpoints delayed & bad commercial flagging

Matthew Carle matthew_carle at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 4 07:17:13 EDT 2005

I can understand how the commercial flagging might not work too well,
however the main issue I was wondering about is the cut-point problem. Do
people outside of Australia have this problem? I can't really see how it
would be related to the video stream (but I'm sure that's possible). I
mainly mentioned the commercial flagging in case it is related.

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks,
Matthew.