[mythtv-users] Bootsplash theme for MythTV?

Scott Rowe mythgnomer at rowelab.com
Sun Jan 30 15:04:03 EST 2005

Well, I'm running KnoppMyth on the box I did this for, so YMMV..

Assuming you have bootsplash already set up, and are using lilo, just copy
the GANT directory from the zip file to your bootsplash/themes directory,
then edit lilo.conf and change vga=xxx to vga=788 (this theme uses 800x600).

Back up your initrd, then run splash -s -f
/path/to/your/themes/GANT/config/bootsplash-800x600.cfg > /boot/initrd

Run lilo -v and reboot.

Of course for the wallpaper, just replace your existing wallpaper.

-Scott