[mythtv-users] DVB tuning problems

Mattia Martinello liste at mattiamartinello.com
Thu Jan 27 15:38:14 EST 2005

Taylor Jacob wrote:

>You are not setting your startchannel correctly.  You need to set it to an
>existing channel number that you see in the Channel Editor.

Yes, the startchannel is setted on an existing channel number that I see
in the Channel Editor.
The startchannel is correctly tuned, but then I cannot change channel at
all...
Channels are setted correctly, because if I set another channel as
startchannel and I restart mythfrontend, this channel is tuned correctly
the first time.
The logs you read in the previous post are when I change channel, not
when I start mythfrontend. When I start mythfrontend all works perfectly...

Bye
Mattia.