[mythtv-users] lirc and fc3 newbie help

Gregg 3gemail at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 13:20:29 EST 2005

Okay.  I made the change, but /usr/bin/irw  still will not work.  I
can record using irrecord.  It is a hauppauge grey with a black bottom
remote.  Using a PVR 250  on 2.6.10-1.737_FC3.
Is it an lircd thing or an FC3 thing?????  Do I have to create a
symbolic link to lirc??

Just shooting in the dark.  Any help is appriciated.