[mythtv-users] Nova-t remote with linux 2.6

Ashley Bostock abostock at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 13:33:13 EST 2005

You'll find this number might change depending what you have plugged
in to the box, for example if I boot my mythbox with a keyboard
connected to it (normally has nothing connected) then the remote
doesnt work as the keyboard has taken the first /dev/input/event
number and the remote is now been assigned a different one.

Just thought I'd mention it incase you find your remote stops working
out of the blue...

Ash.