[mythtv-users] Re: New Mac Mini

Craig Partin cpartin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 14:05:54 EST 2005

I think the mini would make a nice kitchen machine.  Hook it up to an
LCD monitor and install myth.  It could be a frontend for media use,
so you could play along with cooking shows etc., but also be a regular
desktop as well.  I think the $500 would only be justified if it was a
dual use machine.  It is too much money to be just a frontend.