[mythtv-users] Mythtv Howto on SUSE 9.2

Tilman Schlenker tilman at die-schlenkers.de
Tue Jan 18 14:36:30 EST 2005

Good idea, I have it running nicely on 9.1 now and tried to write down
as much info as possible:
http://ivtv.writeme.ch/tiki-index.php?page=Suse91HowTo&highlight=suse
You can copy it into your wiki if you want to, it might be a good idea
to leave a link to the original though.
And just maybe I'll find some time to do my upgrade to 9.2 next weekend :(

I also have a PVR350 channel configuration for Munich, in case anyone
needs it ;-)

Ciao,
Tilman