[mythtv-users] fonts being cut-off on mandrake installation

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Tue Jan 18 12:37:16 EST 2005

I have installed mythtv on my mandrake (cooker) box.  Looks great,
except, that most fonts seem to be chopped off at the bottom and sides.
Seems like they are not being scaled properly.

I have seen reports of needing to downgrade urw-fonts on FC3, however my
version of urw-fonts does not seems to concur with either the FC3 or FC2
versions:

# rpm -q urw-fonts
urw-fonts-2.0-14mdk

Any further ideas how I can fix this issue.  It look most horrible in
the EPG.

Thanx,
b.