[mythtv-users] Mail -> news gateway (Gmane)

Adam Egger 2004 at bdam.de
Mon Jan 17 08:24:46 EST 2005

Hey,
I often would like to help people asking here, but it's hard to get those amounts of mail with my modem. I was searching the gmane mail->news gateway for the myth mailing lists but they don't exist there.
Are there real reasons for not opening the lists for a newsgroup gateway? The only thing I've found is that Isaac doesn't like web based solutions, but what's about NNTP solutions? I know *many* people who would like to participate if there was a better way to answer.

Adam