[mythtv-users] Where are xine and ogle for Jarod followers

Sim simon.hampton at freebel.net
Sat Jan 15 14:38:34 EST 2005

These two programs seem essential to get a DVD to work, but if you follow
Jarod's instructions they don't seem to become available.

I should add that I took the less adventurous route here:

"The adventurous people out there might want to enable at-testing and install
medley-package-config to get the old default sources.list that has a myriad
of repositories pre-configured. The less-adventurous can skip on down to the
next section."

The link for synaptic is also now incorrect but easily correctable.

Sim