[mythtv-users] Is pchdtv3000 worth it?

Julian cerebro70 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 14 15:43:34 EST 2005

Brandon,

I have Comcast basic cable, and am building my first
Myth box.  My fear is that encryption will void this
card if I get digital cable.  The only way this could
change is with some sort of composite card capture
solution that reads from the cable box post-decryption
and an IR blaster, right?  Maybe I could hack together
a composite out that goes into the pchdtv3000?

Thanks again,
Julian