[mythtv-users] Is pchdtv3000 worth it?

Dan wolf mboverload at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 14:49:34 EST 2005

You HAVE to get it before June, after that all cards will be
restricted from what you can record.  This is the last model to have
the ability to ignore the broadcast flag, so even if you are not going
to use it, get it.  You will want it someday and they will be worth
hundreds of dollars in a few years.  Its a good investment.