[mythtv-users] OT: NTP does not seem to be updating...

Maverick mavantix at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 18:39:30 EST 2005

It may be that my old habits die hard, but I still use a perl script
to sync time on my *nix machines:

ftp://mirror.hiwaay.net/CPAN/authors/id/A/AO/AOCINAR/nist-2.1.13.tar.gz

it's simple, and you can run it from cron and update your clock
whenever you feel like it. Just remember to edit the timeserver and
timediff you want to use...

-Kenneth