[mythtv-users] Help in debugging missing channel

John Clegg john+mythtv at kobayashi.co.nz
Sun Jan 9 18:15:00 EST 2005

Hi

I am having problems trying get mythtv to view a missing channel. I have
configured mythtv with New Zealand settings and I am finding that I
can't change channel to one of the channels. This occurs in both
"Watching TV" mode and program recording. When I change channel it
pauses before remaining on the current channel. The strange this is,
that I can change the change by using ptune.pl and I can see the channel
fine.

I am not sure whether there is a problem with my mythtv config, my xmltv
settings or ivtv.

Does any one have any suggestions on how I can debug this problem.

Cheers

John Clegg

My Machine Spec:
Fedora 3 AMD 64
Kernel: 2.6.9-1.681_FC3
Capture Cards: 2 x  PVR 350
Video Card: GeForce 4 MX4000

/etc/modprobe.conf

alias char-major-61 lirc_i2c
alias char-major-81 videodev
alias char-major-81-0 ivtv
alias char-major-81-1 ivtv
options ivtv mpg_buffers=90 ivtv_pal=1 tuner=4,4
options msp3400 once=1 simpler=1 simple=1 standard=0x01