[mythtv-users] mythtivo module causes mythtv 0.16 cvs to segmentation fault

James M. MacLaren maclaren at tulane.edu
Sun Jan 9 19:40:07 EST 2005

GG, I have got as far as you have editing the settings file shows my
tivo with its ip.  I dont see any shows if I select it and if I hit
enter again it seg faults.  I have a hard time reading the code in the
module but fron what I can tell it doesnt use
mplayer tivo://192.168.1.102/list to get the files showing. Somehow it
extracts the titles, fsids etc and populates a list.  If I make any
progess I will post it.
I did compile and get mplayerGUI to run and got mythtv to run that.  It
uses the mplayer list option and does show the files.  You can select it
via the mouse - not remote - so its  partial solution.
James