[mythtv-users] MythWeb PHP error when manually scheduling a recording

Nick Morrott pvr at insidethex.co.uk
Sun Jan 9 15:38:31 EST 2005

When trying to manually schedule a recording for a radio station I do not
have listings for, MythWeb seems to almost timeout, before giving me the
scheduling page (/mythweb/schedule_manually.php), but with the following
error at the top left of the page:

Warning at /var/www/html/mythweb/themes/Default/theme.php, line 14:

Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started
at /var/www/html/mythweb/themes/Default/schedule_manually.php:169)

Does anyone know what exactly this means, and what steps I can take to
rectify it.

Many thanks,

Nick