[mythtv-users] Dish DVR 510

Robert Denier denier at umr.edu
Thu Jan 6 03:32:30 EST 2005

When I read the instructions below I thought that the receiver they were
written for was quite different than mine so I chose the 301's file.
After simply trying the provided /etc/ledxmitd.conf things work.  (I
haven't got it working in myth or anything yet, but I don't anticipate
any more problems.)  I need to clean up my circuit and replace the
visible led with a signal diode and a more appropriate resistor of course.