[mythtv-users] DVD ISO Playback

PAUL WILLIAMSON pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Sat Jan 1 13:21:54 EST 2005

Keep in mind this wont work on an nfs mounted file.

I've tried and haven't had any luck...

mythtvbackend (where iso's are stored) -> nfs
mounted to mythfrontend.

I have the directory on the myth backend exported
to *, and can successfully mount it from the front end.

I can't play any iso's that are nfsmounted through
the backend.  If I copy the ISOs to the local drive,
I can play them no problem.  I guess my only solution
is to transcode them and lose some of the dvd menus.

Unless someone has some other idea?

Thanks, and Happy New Year!

Paul

>>> "Bryan Brannigan" <bryan.brannigan at gmail.com> 1/1/2005 12:21:26 PM