[mythtv-users] Single Recod - Not Listed

Mercury Morris mercury.morris at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 20:49:17 UTC 2005

On 8/29/05, Greg Grotsky <spikeygg at gmail.com> wrote:
> Anyone know what "Single Record - Not Listed" means in the EPG?  I
> scheduled some movies to record that were off in the future and I have
> since been recompiling and installing newer versions of MythTV (svn).
> Now when my "single record" movies come up they are not getting
> recorded.  I go into the EPG or the upcoming recordings and they all
> say "Single Record - Not Listed", but it's right there in the EPG.

No, I don't know what "Single Record - Not Listed" means, at least not for sure.

But, Sunday afternoon, I happened to notice something quite similar, a line
in Upcoming Recordings saying, "Not Found" (or maybe "Not Listed").
ABC-TV changed the name of their 36 Greatest NFL Moments show,
which I had scheduled days ahead of time, to something else.

I looked in the EPG, saw that the name was much shorter, and then
scheduled a singled-record of the newly-named program.  My guess
is that the program would NOT have been recorded unless I scheduled
the newly-named show, OR punched an override with the remote on the
Upcoming Recordings list.

So, after all that long-winded blather, do you suppose that the names of
Your Movies were changed from the time you scheduled them ?
Just an idea.  Seems like a mean-spirited thing to do to MythTV folks,
changing the names of programs After they are first listed in the guide.

--
MM