[mythtv-users] Digital Foxtel Integration (Australia)

David Ellis david at ellisonline.ca
Thu Aug 25 02:01:18 UTC 2005

I'm using a USB-UIRT2 for IR Blasting to a Scientific Atlantic 3200. it's a
pretty good device (considerably less than 99$ EUR), and works well. It has
support for 56K and 36 remotes (which I believe is all of them), and there
is a lirc patch that works for me.

You need to write a little shell script to change your channel, and setup
your tuner to use the external script.

http://www.usb-uirt.com

David