[mythtv-users] New NVidia drivers, 7676.. not much changed.

Todd Ignasiak ignasiak at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 21:44:01 UTC 2005

This is a good illustration of the need for open source drivers..

This has been one of the biggest hurdles in using my AMD64 system.
All the open source kernel, apps, etc. work great.    The one piece of
closed software, the video driver, becomes an effectively unsolveable
problem.

It's too bad there is not an open source alternative.  I would drop
the Nvidia stuff in a heartbeat.