[mythtv-users] guide time off by four hours

Bryan Halter bhalter at armyofpenguins.com
Wed Aug 24 01:15:35 UTC 2005

The localtime of the machine running the backend should be set to your
localtime, unfortunately the showing time of listings gotten through
datadirect is calculated when mythfilldatabase is run so you'll need to
a) delete the data already downloaded or b) run mythfilldatabse
--refresh-today everyday for 2 weeks to get rid of the old listings