[mythtv-users] Problem changing video category

gLaNDix (Jesse Kaufman) glandix at lloydnet.org
Thu Aug 18 20:25:26 UTC 2005

I'm having issues in 0.18.1 changing the category on videos ...
sometimes it works and it's saved, other times, I go back to edit
metadata on the video after saving and it didn't change!  I modified the
db to default to my "Movies" category, so I can leave my default filter
on Movies and have "DVD Extras", "Music Videos" and "TV Shows" hidden by
default.  I'm trying to change videos from my "Movies" category to "TV
Shows" via my FE, but it just doesn't change :(

Any ideas?  Known bug?  Fixes?

thx,
-g-