[mythtv-users] updating channel lineup changes

Matt skd5aner at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 20:35:03 UTC 2005

Hi!

What's the best way to update the channel lineup (including iconmaps)
if the lineup were to change?  I've noticed that zap2it has already
updated the list, but the EPG still shows the old channels and icons.
Do I need to run myth-setup and remove the channel information and
start from scratch?  If I do, will that affect any of my scheduled
recordings (what has/hasn't recorded and been deleted)?  Or is there a
better way (mythfilldatabase, etc).

Thanks!
Matt