[mythtv-users] New MythDora v1.4

Pete Clarke pete at devilincarnate.eclipse.co.uk
Wed Aug 17 21:45:00 UTC 2005

> Uh no, this is not a typical error. I've never had or seen this one
> before. How did
> you install, Custom or Auto? Was this from HTTP or Bittorent?

Bittorrent download, MD5's check out
I did the automatic graphical install on the following hardware:

Nforce 2 chipset;
Nvidia FX5200 AGP card;
512MB Ram;
120GB HDD;
2 x PVR250 Cards;

I am trying again to see if a different installation method helps.
Strange thing, when the installer first starts, it assumes an NFS
installation, timesout trying to contact 192.168.1.5 then allows a change of
installation method to CDRom etc....
After this, it complains about a missing package "interactive"...

Strange..

Cheers,

Pete.