PVR-350 and HD-3000 (Was: Re: [mythtv-users] TV lasts 1 second then dies)

James Colannino james at colannino.org
Sun Aug 7 00:50:27 UTC 2005

Marc Tousignant wrote:

> [...]

Hey, thanks for the reply.  I did solve this issue (turned out to be a
completely different issue), but I was wondering, how easy was it to get
a PVR-350 and HD-3000 working?  I have an HD-3000 as well but haven't
put it in my machine yet.  I'll probably set the database up as well as
re-write all the user-specific options over again once I put it in.  Any
gotchas with the drivers?  Things I should be aware of?

James

--
My blog: http://www.crazydrclaw.com/
My homepage: http://james.colannino.org/

"You can only find truth with logic if you have already found truth without it." --G. K. Chesterton