[mythtv-users] TV lasts 1 second then dies

Marc Tousignant drayson at net1plus.com
Sun Aug 7 00:24:00 UTC 2005

James,

I too am using Gentoo with a 350 and hd3000, and am not experiencing this
issue.
 Here is my working setup.

vanilla kernel 2.6.12
ivtv-0.2.0-rc3k not from portage.

System is up to date with all the ebuilds as of this morning, I sync and
build every weekend.
I am using x86 ebuilds with the exception of the following in my
package.keywords

media-tv/myth-svn
media-tv/mythtv-svn
media-plugins/mythvideo-svn
media-plugins/mythdvd-svn
media-plugins/mythmusic-svn
media-plugins/mythweather-svn
media-plugins/mythbrowser-svn
media-plugins/mythgallery-svn
media-plugins/mythphone-svn
media-plugins/mythnews-svn
media-plugins/mythgame-svn
www-apps/mythweb-svn
x11-themes/mythtv-themes-svn
media-tv/nuvexport-svn
dev-perl/SOAP-Lite
#media-sound/alsa-utils
media-video/nvidia-kernel
media-video/nvidia-glx
app-misc/lirc
sys-apps/pciutils
#net-misc/vnc
media-video/transcode
media-libs/libquicktime
media-video/ffmpeg
media-tv/nuvexport
x11-base/opengl-update
media-video/dvb-apps
media-libs/a52dec
media-tv/linuxtv-dvb
media-video/lve
media-tv/nuvexport-cvs
media-tv/myththemes-cvs
media-libs/faad2
media-video/dvb-apps-cvs
sys-kernel/vanilla-sources
media-gfx/splashutils
sys-apps/sandbox
sys-apps/portage
media-video/mplayer

I have been working with this setup since Dec of last year without any
problems, even with my constant updating. Also I have always used the
CVS/SVN sources for myth and not the builds in portage.