[mythtv-users] PVR-350 XMame

Ian Armstrong mail01 at iarmst.co.uk
Mon Aug 1 09:32:45 UTC 2005

On Monday 01 Aug 2005 01:36, Martin Ravell wrote:
> Am I correct in thinking that if I am using X out on my PVR-350 that I will
> be unable to use the Myth MAME integration?

It works fine from within Myth. If you have a recent version of both the ivtv
and X driver, xmame can use also use xv for its output which will vastly
improve the frame-rate. The only catch with using the xv output on the 350 is
that you'll need to add the extra option '-noperfect-yuv' to the mame command
line. This can be done from within Myth, where you configure the default
options for mame.

--
Ian