[mythtv-users] Black and White

Marty Ravell mythtv at rave-tech.com.au
Tue Aug 2 02:21:50 UTC 2005

I'm starting to think the same thing.

To be honest I am not at all impressed with the breakout cable on the back
of the 350. Given that it is fairly heavy it is showing a tendency to pull
out. I might need to fashion some sort of bracket or clamp to hold it in
place.

Having pulled the whole rig down and re-assembled it on my test bench it now
seems to be OK. Go figure.

Regards
Marty