[mythtv-users] Writing manual cutlist back to commercialcutlist?

Michael J. Lynch mlynch at gcom.com
Wed Apr 13 11:50:23 UTC 2005

PAUL WILLIAMSON wrote:

<snip>

This was a question I asked not too long ago.  Chris replied and
the basic gist is:

	The cutlist and commercial flag list are independent

	If a cutlist exists, it overrides the commercial flag list

So, when you hit "z" to load the commercial flag list into the cut
list, any cut points you manually defined will be lost.  That being
said, I *think* if you do accidently overwrite your manual cutlist
by loading the commercial skip list, you may be able to get your
manual cut list back by escaping from the editor (ESC on keyboard,
I don't know about remote) rather than doing a regular exit (menu).

Anywho, Chris said the ability to modify the commercial flags is
on his TODO list but doesn't know when it will be available.

--
Michael J. Lynch

What if the hokey pokey IS what it's all about -- author unknown