[mythtv-users] PVR-350 Window Problem

Lee Larson lee.larson at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 03:58:58 UTC 2005

I am running under FC3 with 0.17 and output to a PVR-350 with KDE. For
the most part, it's running pretty well. But, I have a cosmetic
problem.

It's set up to display the GUI in a window on the TV. Within Setup I
can tweak the window size and offsets to the point where it looks
perfect, until I play a recording or watch live TV. When I return to
the GUI, the display window is shifted to the left and up by a few
pixels, showing the window boundaries. Is there a way to keep it
centered?