[mythtv-users] How to delete a recording profile ?

Joshua King jkingkard-hotmail at yahoo.com.au
Wed Apr 6 05:51:30 UTC 2005

On 6/4/05 11:15 AM, "Kevin Clayton" <kevin.clayton at gmail.com> wrote:

> How does one delete a recording profile ?

When I wanted to do this I went into the MySQL database to delete them
manually. They are in the recordingprofiles table (from memory - not at home
now), and if you want to delete an empty group after that I think that's in
the profilegroup (again from memory) table.

Otherwise experiment with some keys (this is what I tend to do when I get
stuck), try D (DELETE), I (INFO), O (OPTIONS?), M (MENU) or whatever buttons
correspond if you have a remote.

Joshua King