[mythtv-users] Mythweb Duplicates Deactivated Default Behavior

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Mon Apr 4 06:30:36 UTC 2005

> The CookieDomain docs say that it has to be a string starting with a
> dot and containing at least one more internal dot.  Since I access
> my myth machine as simply "boots", I wasn't sure what to use here.

Ahh, yeah, that might be an issue.  Though in this case, "boots" would
be the subdomain and your computer would add whatever search domain it's
configured for as the master domain.

> I tried changing ServerName to boots.foo.local and setting
> CookieDomain to .foo.local, but that didn't help.

remove the first dot -- it gets added as needed in the code.

> I noticed that Debian's apache2 has very few modules enabled by
> default.  I've got just these ones enabled:
>
>   actions cgi php4 userdir usertrack
>
> Am I missing something else crucial?

Nope, nothing special needed (that I can think of) other than php.

-Chris