[mythtv-users] Mythweb Duplicates Deactivated Default Behavior

Dan Christensen jdc at uwo.ca
Mon Apr 4 13:59:38 UTC 2005

Chris Petersen <lists at forevermore.net> writes:

>> The CookieDomain docs say that it has to be a string starting with a
>> dot and containing at least one more internal dot.  Since I access
>> my myth machine as simply "boots", I wasn't sure what to use here.
>
> Ahh, yeah, that might be an issue.  Though in this case, "boots" would
> be the subdomain and your computer would add whatever search domain it's
> configured for as the master domain.

Hmm, I don't use a search domain.

>> I tried changing ServerName to boots.foo.local and setting
>> CookieDomain to .foo.local, but that didn't help.
>
> remove the first dot -- it gets added as needed in the code.

Without the first dot:

Syntax error on line 14 of /etc/apache2/conf.d/mythjdc.conf:
CookieDomain values must begin with a dot

Trial and error isn't working.  I've set the apache LogLevel
to debug, and turned on logging of cookies, but still nothing
is being logged.  Not sure how to debug further.

Dan