[mythtv-users] Only noise when watching TV no sound at all when recording ?

Tom E. Craddock, Jr. sigtom at sigtom.com
Thu Sep 23 01:36:07 EDT 2004

Brameier,

Yeah wed would like to help you, its just that you didnt give any
information about the hardware, distro, myth version, etc.  Have you
searched this mailing list for your hardware and distro and your
problem?  Have you googled it?  Have you read thru the docs at
mythtv.org?  If your running FC2, and a good overal guide, is at
http://www.wilsonet.com/mythtv/fcmyth.php.  Those are the best things to
search thru at the very least to see if there are any resolutions for
your problem. If all those come up empty, please let us know and provide
more detailed info about your setup.

Tom E. Craddock, Jr.